- Why should this not be used on my menstrual cycle?
The herbs in our product promote blood flow in the uterus, using this on your cycle will cause even more blood to flow and that can be dangerous.
- Why should this not be used while pregnant?
Steaming may harm your developing baby.
- Why should this not be used if on hormone replacement therapy or facing kidney disease?
Being on hormone replacement therapy or facing kidney disease are factors that may negatively interact with one of the herbs in our steam.
- Will my doctor recommend doing a vaginal steam?
Probably not, as medically trained doctors most often are not trained in herbal holistic practices such as vaginal steaming, therefore since this is foreign to them it would not be something they can recommend.
- How often should I steam?
How often you steam is up to you but no more then 4x a month & never on your menstrual cycle.
- If I have horrible cramping on my cycle when should I steam?
It is recommended to steam a week before your cycle 1-2x.
- Will this help me with my endometriosis or fibroids?
It is possible that our Yoni Steaming Herb Soak may help you if you have endometriosis or fibroids but we do not guarantee that our steam will cure you of these ailments.
Due to the herbs in our mix and their benefits to the uterus area, they may be able to help naturally slough off extra tissue that are found on fibroids as well as tissue that can cause endometriosis.
- I have had a full/ partial hysterectomy before, can I use this?
Yes you can use our Yoni Steaming Herb Soak even if you have had a full or partial hysterectomy the herbs can still benefit your vagina and facilitate in emotional healing and self care.
- How long should I wait to steam after giving birth, miscarriage or an abortion?
You should wait at least two months to steam and make sure you do not have any internal cuts. If you want to steam earlier after giving birth, please ask your midwife or doula.
- I have a cut, blistering or open sores on my vagina, can I still use this?
No you should not use the Yoni Steaming Herb Soak if you have an open sore, blistering or cut on your vagina.
- Is this FDA Approved?
No this product is not FDA approved.
If you are looking for a high quality herbal remedies and cleansing experience to connect to yourself with a mild cleanse, we would suggest our Yoni Steaming Herb Soak.